We are a rapidly growing company in the renewable energy industry with career advancement opportunities looking for a Customer Service Representative who will act as a liaison, to provide support and resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face during the fueling process with accuracy, efficiency and in a timely manner.The Representative will be responsible for monitoring network systems controls and provide additional administrative support to daily operations.
Clear communication skills and ability to escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams are critical.
If you are an attentive listener and self-starter with willingness and ability to learn, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and assessing callers’ needs to achieve satisfaction Organizing daily transactions reports Invoice logging and reconciliation Responsible for providing daily reports Monitor site alarms Provide administrative support to Operations Analyst Monitor site security camera system
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Rotating schedule (second-shift, weekends and holidays)
- High-school diploma
We offer competitive pay and benefits to include: medical, dental, life Insurance, 401K and employer matching, and paid vacation and holidays.